NEXT SUMMER CLASSICS 10-11 AUGUST 2013, Easter Compton, Bristol BS35 5RE
SUMMER CLASSICS 2013 - WATCH THIS SPACE!!!
Whether you've got a classic car or not, just come along to Bristol's very own festival of transport Saturday or Sunday, or stay the whole weekend. We've got something different going on all the time.
Set in the beautiful countryside overlooking the severn valley at Easter Compton, South Gloucester - just one mile from junction 17, M5 - the self contained site is ideally placed for Bristol and all motorway connections.
A vast array of Classic, Vintage and Retro Cars, Scooters and Bikes displayed in dedicated areas for British, European and American vehicles, with an off roadtrack for Land Rovers and 4x4s.
Summer Classics will look after everyone with great entertainment, kids play area, Village Green with local crafts, traditional fresh foods, bar, trade stands, autojumble and displays.
If you've got a few bits left over from your project and want to find an appreciative buyer - why not take up an autojumble pitch for free? No charge for private autojumblers - just the cost of entry. If you get in touch with us beforehand, we can save you a pitch - otherwise, just roll up on the weekend, ask for autojumble, and you'll be pointed in the right direction.
The main arena will include car parades and tech talk as well as the popular funzone for welly wanging, horse shoe throwing, pony rides and more.
Some of this year's features include:
- City of Bristol Mobile Restoration Classroom - learn about panel beating, spraying, welding and general repairs with their on site technicians.
- Martin Squires (Bristol Cherished Cars) is organising the every popular static engine display
- Visit the 50 seater onsite cinema, - relax a while and enjoy some vintage footage of the good old days of motoring
- A special pre-50s American vehicle display
- Many club displays on site - also a dedicated classic car park
- A wide range of old and modern road bikes and a cruise in on Sunday by the Bristol Mod Scooter Club.
- City of Bristol acrobatic and gymnastics team
- Joe Nemeth's Indistrial, Commercial and Military collection on display (and maybe even a workshop tour!)
- Kids funfair, vintage amusement arcade, pony rides and general fun and games.
SUMMER CLASSICS: PROUDLY SPONSORED BY
|Oakham Treasures - Whether you are 8 or 80, you'll be fascinated by this vast and unique collection of memorabilia from the last century. There really is something for everybody, from the thousands of items in the historic stores, to the impressive display of vintage tractors and farm equipment.|
|Auto Classico: a family run business that offer a friendly and professional service to classic and sports car owners.|
KGC: The Colour Matching Specialist.
KGC can also supply everything for the Bodyshop. Plus panels for a huge range of vehicles.
Bristol Cherished Cars are a family run business specialising in vintage, classic and custom cars.
Second hand and new parts available.
Classic VW camper van hire -well equipped and looking cool. The iconic hippy van, the freedom, the buzz, the looks, the surf bus, the classic air cooled VW, the adventure starts here!
E&OE: All stated attractions are subject to confirmation and liable to change without notice.